Back to life...

 001. After all this christmas indulgence and enjoying the dolce far niente over the high days and holidays, it's time for me to report back. I really had some great weeks within my family circle and I finally got accepted for this year's journalistic internship at "Süddeutsche Zeitung", one of Germany's highly run newspapers. I am really beside myself with joy to have the opportunity to estivate in Munich this year!!

002. Besides all this sense of delight, I need to get back to the grindstone. As the semester comes to an end, I am overwhelmed with work. On Friday, I started learning statistics, but there is still macroeconomics, public law, politicial theory and history of political thought waiting for me.
 So I am definitely snowed under with work. In addition, I have to author my first manuscript about parental maintenance. Phew!! But to answer Bob the Builder's "Can we fix it?"  - Yes, I can! At least, I hope..

003. At the very end, I got a surprise for you, which I already announced last year. In cooperation with stylefruits, a social-shopping-platform, I'll raffle off a bag by David Jones . They offered me the opportunity to pick a gift out of their selection to give it away to my readers. The next post reveals more about the give-away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...